About Ogbe Airiodion
Senior Change Management Lead (Consultant)
Experienced – Knowledgeable – Effective
As a “hands-on” strategic and tactical Change Management Lead (Consultant), I specialize in delivering end-to-end change management deliverables to increase adoption of large and complex initiatives (people, process, technology, M&A integrations, policies, and more).
Does your organization need guidance implementing a new initiative? Are you trying to start your own internal change team, but aren’t sure where to begin? Have you had change projects fail because the change wasn’t reinforced properly?
I can help you.
I help companies & senior leaders increase the overall success of their large-scale, complex, and challenging transformation initiatives.
Change management is very similar to behavioral science as it involves understanding human behavior, especially how employees, managers, customers, external parties, and impacted users transition through an organizational change.
About Ogbe Airiodion
I am an experienced leader in driving strategic and tactical organizational change implementation across a wide range of industries. I have a keen ability to identify clients’ communication, stakeholder & end-user engagement, training, resistance pain-points, and transitional challenges, transforming legacy platforms and business processes into competitive advantages.
With a proven track record of engagement with senior leaders, executives, COOs, CEOs, CIOs, and key stakeholders, I bring a mix of a personable, diplomatic and collaborative approaches to help drive change within an organization. In addition, I am very adept in working well with all levels of staff, from senior executives to junior level front-line staff across IT & non-IT business groups.
Ogbe Airiodion’s Hobbies:
I like hiking, kayaking, camping, outdoor festivals, traveling, exploring different cultures, and gardening.
Overview of Ogbe Airiodion’s Experience:
- Senior Change Management Lead – Business, IT, and Operational Transformation
- Experienced in driving large, complex, and global initiatives (processes, people and technology changes)
- Delivered projects across Berkshire Hathaway, AHQ News, Goldman Sachs, Deloitte, and Accenture
- Proven track record of engagement and presentation to leaders, COOs, and key stakeholders
- Effective in leading, managing, and coaching other Project Managers, Consultants, BAs, and staff
- 15+ years of project management, OCM, leadership, problem solving, negotiation, and legal experience
- Personable, with a history of working well with all staff | IT & non-IT business groups
Ogbe Airiodion’s Implementation Expertise:
- Supply Chain Management, ERP/CRM/HCM System Implementation, Process Improvement, New Products & IT Programs Rollout, AML/Risk Management, Compliance, HR Systems Integration, M&A Integration
- Development of Custom Change Management Tools: Development and implementation of proprietary change management tools used by enterprise organizations and change professionals
Ogbe Airiodion’s Methodologies, Strategies and Planning Expertise:
- Develop & Execute Organizational Change from End to End: Change Impact Assessment, Stakeholder Readiness Surveys, Training, Communications, Stakeholder Enablement, Resistance Management, Coaching, & Leadership Engagement, ADKAR Surveys, Change Champion Network, KPIs and Measuring
- Agile: Large Scale Project Implementation & Transition
- Lean Six Sigma: Business/IT/Operational Processes Optimization
Read more: Ogbe Airiodion – Consulting Services.
Image credit :https://www.pexels.com/photo/top-view-photo-of-people-having-a-meeting-3182822/