Key Objectives of a Change Management Team
When organizational change management (OCM) teams implement change plans to help organizations transition through a change, they often focus on five key change management objectives to help achieve their goals for spreading awareness about the change, improving end-user acceptance of the change, increasing knowledge & proficiency, and reinforcing the change.
The 5 change management objectives are as follows:
- Clear and Effective Communication: Spread awareness of the transformation program via a robust communication campaign. Communicate frequently and transparently
- Stakeholder Engagement: Facilitate stakeholder engagements to educate business units on the level and magnitude of the change, and build their desire to support the change
- Build Knowledge: Lead the development and execution of training programs to provide employees with the knowledge on how to change
- Increase Proficiency: Facilitate coaching and business user testing of target state processes and procedures to enable new skills and end user proficiency
- Sustain the Change: Reinforce the change to ensure long-term sustenance. Track and measure process adoption, impacted user proficiency, and change readiness
Read more: A Top Proven Change Management Framework.
Questions? Need Change Mgt Consulting Help?
Send me a message if you have any questions or feedback about the AGS Change Framework.
In addition, if you need change management consulting help, don’t hesitate to review: Airiodion Group – A Specialized Change Management Consultancy.
Sr. Change Management Consultant